- "AdaMo" gives new life to the test bench: renew without waste, passing from obsolete to best-in-class
"AdaMo" system, based on scalable Real-Time/FPGA NI CompactRIO platform, allows to meet specific requirements of each renewal, considering previous settings, performances and integrating necessary evolutions.
- EOLO cRP: the new frontier of boardable dataloggers
Use of the NI CompactRIO (cRIO) and NI Compact FieldPoint (cFP) platforms as modular and configurable data acquisition units. Use of high-class PDA devices for monitoring in adverse conditions. Software development for different targets, modular, flexible, adopting NI LabVIEW Real-Time, NI LabVIEW FPGA and NI LabVIEW PDA for development.
- Road simulator on rotating rollers for real fatigue testing of mechanical components in buses, trucks and trailers
Develop an architecture based on an NI PXI Real-Time node, three NI CompactRIO nodes and a computer with OS Windows, minimizing cabling and locating intelligence.
- Measurement and analysis of electric power on board hybrid and electric vehicles at the Joint Research Center (Ispra - Italy)
Setting up NI CompactRIO-9068 with specific hardware modules, develops and integrates software components (Windows, Real-Time and FPGA) for synchronous acquisition from various data sources.
- CAN bus parameter converter of vehicles with analogue signals for tests on roller benches
NI Single-Board RIO embedded system creates an autonomous device, able to identify the type of CAN traffic, intercept/decode chosen parameters, generate corresponding analog signals.